The 18th Annual Rosendale International Pickle Festival
2015 PICKLE CONTEST Winning Entries
Sunday, November 22, 2015
PICKLED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
BEST OF SHOW
THE WINNERS of the Triathlon
The Pickle Eating contest was won by Kevin (Pine Bush), second place was awarded to Ken (New Paltz) and coming in third was Nick (Beacon). The Pickle Juice Drinking contest was dominated by Sarah, a marathon runner, visiting from Colorado and coming in second was Randy (Lomontville) and in third place was Leslie (Rosendale). Ten teams of three entered the Pickle Toss it was the largest group of contestants to date!
CONTACT THE PICKLE FEST:
Phone: (845) 204-8827
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Hudson Valley News Network 2015
Rosendale Recreation Center hosts 18th annual International Pickle Festival this Sunday
by FRANCES MARION PLATT, November 21, 2015 http://www.newpaltzx.com/2015/11/21/rosendale-recreation-center-hosts-18th-annual-international-pickle-festival-this-sunday/
A brine time: International Pickle Festival in Rosendale
Posted by Sharyn Flanagan on November 20, 2015
Rosendale hosts a pickle party
By Deborah Medenbach
Posted Nov. 18, 2015
International Pickle Festival returns to Rosendale on Sunday
By Paula Ann Mitchell, Daily Freeman
POSTED: 11/18/14, 2:13 PM EST
Watch a news spot from The Blue Ribbon Hunter
Check out some great photos from ThePickleClub
VENDOR SECTION 2015
- Spaces are 10′ wide x 8′ deep @ $90 each
- 8 foot Table rentals are $15 each (or bring your own)
- Electrical outlets are $15 each NOTE: Maximum wattage not to exceed 1600 watts per outlet. Any other needs must be pre-arranged.
Here is some important information for VENDORS to know once you receive your acceptance notification:
Please make check payable to PickleFest
and mail your check to:
Rosendale Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 533
Rosendale, NY 12472
AFFIRMATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE:
Please be sure to print, sign and send this release along with your payment. It is attached to this email. Click here to download a copy.
- Check-in time is 7:30 am.
- Set-up time must be completed by 9:00 am. Late arrivals will be denied entry.
- Do not pack up and leave before 5 pm.
- All vendor vehicles, except self-contained food units, must move to general parking immediately after unloading.
- All vendors are responsible to REMOVE their garbage to dumpster or forfeit clean-up deposit.
TO ALL VENDORS DEALING WITH FOOD OF ANY KIND: Please call the Ulster County Board of Health (845-340-3150) to make sure you’re compliant with or without a temporary permit. They have refused some vendors on the morning-of during their inspection. You may not need one at all, which also will eliminate your need for the 2 liability insurance policies that FOOD VENDORS are required to have.
- You must pay a $50 clean-up deposit at registration
- You must obtain an Ulster County Health Permit and apply two weeks prior, deadline Monday, Nov 9, 2015. (Ulster County Board of Health phone number is 845-340-3150). Temporary Health permits are issued by the Board of Health after inspection on the morning of the festival. Make sure you apply for the Ulster County Health Permit by November 9!
- You must provide 2 separate Certificates of Insurance, $100,000 per occurrence/$300,000 aggregate for bodily injury and property damage.
(#1 Naming as Additional Insured) Rosendale Chamber of Commerce, Inc. PO Box 533, Rosendale, NY 12472 as the Festival Operator.
(#2 Naming as Additional Insured) The Town of Rosendale, 1915 Lucas Avenue, Cottekill, NY, 12419 as Park Owner.
- Send copies of your Certificates of Liability in with your payment.
ADVERTISE IN OUR PROGRAM!
- Pickle, (ad in the shape of a pickle) 2.25” wide x .75” tall, $35.00
- 1/8 page ad, 3.625” wide x 2.25” tall, $60.00
- 1/4 page ad, 3.75” wide x 5” tall, $100.00
- 1/2 page ad, 7.75” wide x 5” tall, $175.00
- Full page 8 1/2” x 11” $340.00
- Front Inside Cover, $375.00
- Back Inside Cover, $375.00
- Back Cover, $400.00
The ad deadline is October 30, 2015.
EMAIL YOUR AD TO US! RosendalePickleFest@gmail.com
Acceptable file formats: pdf, tiff and jpeg @ 300 dpi. COLOR DIGITAL FILES ACCEPTED.
Make check payable to PickleFest.
Mail your payment to PickleFest PO Box 533, Rosendale, NY 12472